Get To Know Us
The Argyle Excellence in Education (EIE) Fund is an endowment fund that provides private resources for the support the Argyle School District.
Learn About Our EIE Grants
Gifts to Excellence in Education funds are an investment in quality education for today’s students and future generations. Private resources allow for educational programming not typically funded by tax dollars.
Your gift can be a lasting and meaningful way of recognizing a special person or event in the life of your family, organization or business, or as a statement that you value education today and into the future. Donations to any EIE Fund are welcome at any time of the year. All gifts are tax deductible.
The Impact of the Argyle Excellence In Education Fund
- Argyle School District, activity tables and flexible seating, $1,530
- Argyle School District, 4K dramatic play resources, $320
- Argyle School District, Spring musical pit orchestra, $1,495
- Argyle School District, Music room chairs, $5,208
- Argyle School District, Argyle Orioles Podcast, $628
- Argyle School District, Gaga ball pit, $3,938
2019 TOTAL: $13,119
Apply For a Grant
Give the Gift of Education
c/o Community Foundation of Southern Wisconsin
Gift Processing Center
P.O. Box 733
Monroe, WI 53566
Donor Services Representative
Advisory Board Members
The Fund is advised by a committee of community volunteers who serve independently of the school district. The advisory board initiates fundraising activities and determines annual grant awards:Eva Denny
Cassie Johnson Reuter