About The Fund
The Wisconsin Dells Education Foundation Scholarship Fund provides scholarships for graduating seniors of Wisconsin Dells High School. The Fund was established in 2012 with donations from community members.
The Wisconsin Dells Education Foundation Scholarship Fund is led by board of directors comprised of Wisconsin Dells citizens operating independently of the school district. The board leads fundraising efforts and determines the annual scholarship awards.
For further information including key donors and fundraisers, visit the WDEF website.
About Our Awards
- Laina Bailey Memorial Scholarship: For students who have participated in several high school sports and have been involved in church activities. Preference may be given to students who also demonstrate involvement in community service and other school activities and also financial need.
- Bank of Wisconsin Dells Scholarship: For the top ranked academic senior of each graduating class of Wisconsin Dells High School who has a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Owen Gromme Wisconsin Dells Art Association Scholarship: For students who are pursuing a degree in any Art or Music field. Preference may be given for financial need.
- Heather Johnson Memorial Scholarship: For students who are a two-sport high school athlete.
- John James Memorial Scholarship: For graduating seniors of Wisconsin Dells High School who will be attending an accredited technical college/institution and pursuing a career in the trades which include but are not limited to Automotive Technician, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Welder, and Plumber. Student must have a 3.0 GPA or above in technology education course work and preference may be given for financial need.
- Kalahari Culinary Scholarship: For students who have demonstrated excellence within the Wisconsin Dells High School Culinary program and who intend to study baking/pastry arts and/or culinary arts.
- Luszczak Family Memorial Scholarship: For students who are studying business management, culinary arts or environmental science. Student must have a 3.0 GPA or above and preference may be given for financial need.
- John E. Mackesey, Eva Ramsey, Carl Seger Academic Scholarship: For the eighth ranked academic senior of each graduating class of Wisconsin Dells High School who has a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Rita Schoeneman Scholarship: For students who have a minimum GPA of 2.50. Preference will be given for extra-curricular activities and demonstrated leadership through the WD Way.
- Tim and Debbie Tofson Scholarship: For graduating seniors of Wisconsin Dells High School who intend to study pre-business.
- Village of Lake Delton Scholarship: For students who have demonstrated involvement in community service, church and/or school activities who reside in Lake Delton, WI.
- Wisconsin Dells Visitor and Convention Bureau Scholarship: For a graduating senior from Wisconsin Dells High School who will be attending an accredited college, university or technical school with the intent to pursue a degree in the field of tourism/hospitality or marketing. Student must have a GPA of 2.75 and/or have a class rank of at least top 50%.
Invest In Your Community
Attn: Bob and Diana Johnson, Administrators
P.O. Box 533
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Advisory Board Members
The Fund is advised by a committee of community volunteers who initiate fundraising activities and determine grant awards:Kelly Pearson, president
Randy Kuhnau, vice president