About The Fund
The mission of the Iowa-Grant Educational Foundation is to garner private resources for the support of the Iowa-Grant School District including establishing and maintaining scholarship support for graduating students. Conceived in 1999, IGEF affiliated with the Community Foundation of Southern Wisconsin in 2000 and awarded its initial scholarships in 2001.
The Iowa-Grant Educational Foundation is led by a volunteer board of Iowa-Grant area citizens operating independently of the school district. The advisory board leads fundraising efforts for scholarships as well as for the Excellence in Education Fund.
About Our Awards
- Christianson Family: For students pursuing an education at an accredited college/technical school. Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale. Preference may be given for involvement in the community. Preference may be given for financial need.
- Robert and Martha Klindt Memorial Scholarship: For graduating seniors from Iowa-Grant High School who will attend an accredited college university or technical school.
- James E. Schroeder Endowed Scholarship: For students who will attend an accredited college, university or technical school and intend to study in the field of agriculture and/or agricultural related fields.
- Mae E. Austin Memorial Scholarship Endowment: For students who will attend an accredited college, university or technical school. Student must have a GPA of 2.5-3.5.
- Millard “Mick” Gundlach Agriculture Scholarship Endowment: For students who will attend an accredited college, university or technical school. Student must demonstrate active participation of 2-3 years in a high school agriculture program and/or Future Farmers of America program. Student must participate at least one semester their senior year. Preference may be given to a student intending to farm or become a teacher in an agriculture-related field.
- Robert Graber Endowed Scholarship: For students who plan to study any aspect of the field of agriculture. Preference may be given for financial need, but it is not a restriction.
- Thomas & Mary Jane Limmex Endowed Scholarship: For students who will attend an accredited college, university or technical school. Preference may be given for financial need and to students that have demonstrated activity in their school and community.
Check Out Our Impact: Grant Awards
Invest In Your Community
P.O. Box 124
Livingston, WI 53554
Advisory Board Members
The Fund is advised by a committee of community volunteers who initiate fundraising activities and determine grant awards:Dave Kalish, Chair
Fred Skaife, Vice Chair
Judy Belken, Secretary
Barb Enloe, Treasurer
Rachel Zimmer, IG School Board Rep
Stephanie Hubbard, IG Superintendent, ex-officio