About The Fund
The newly formed Belmont Scholarship Fund provides scholarships to graduating seniors of Belmont High School. The Fund was established in 2013 with donations from community members.
The Belmont Scholarship Fund is led by an advisory board of Belmont citizens operating independently of the school district. The advisory board leads fundraising efforts and will determine the annual scholarship awards.
The Belmont Scholarship Fund Advisory Board also serves as the advisory board to the Belmont Excellence in Education Fund.
About Our Awards
- Alice and Charles Van Bogaert Memorial Scholarship: Established to recognize specific academic excellence and provide for post high school educational opportunities for seniors graduating who will attend an accredited college, university or technical school.
- Elaine Houtakker May “We Will Find a Path or Make One” Scholarship: Established for graduating seniors from Belmont High School who will be attending an accredited 4 year college/university. Student must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Hubert & Joyce Mester Family Endowed Scholarship in Memory of Wayne Mester: This fund is to provide for post high school educational opportunities for graduating seniors of Belmont High School. At least one scholarship shall be awarded annually to a graduating senior from Belmont High School who will be attending an accredited college, university or technical school. Eligibility guidelines include formal application for the scholarship through the HS guidance department; a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale; preference will be given for a student pursuing post-secondary education in agriculture. Additionally, the student shall have been involved in school activities (clubs, organizations, sports and/or music/art).
- Harold Vickers Memorial Scholarship
- Frederick and Helen Rehmstedt Memorial Scholarship
- Belmont Schools Endowment Fund Scholarship
Invest In Your Community
P.O. Box 348
Belmont, WI 53510
Advisory Board Members
The Fund is advised by a committee of community volunteers who initiate fundraising activities and determine grant awards:Chad Bahr
Christy Larson, Ex-Officio, District Superintendent