Get To Know Us
The Janesville Education Foundation (JEF) is a charitable organization whose primary mission is to raise funds, make grants and support educational opportunities for the children who attend Janesville public schools.
Incorporated in 1983, JEF is supported by gifts from individuals and businesses. JEF makes grants to Janesville public schools primarily for proposals that show promise of enriching the classroom curriculum through innovation.
We want every student to have the opportunity to succeed and become the best in whatever field they choose to pursue.
The JEF Fund is led by an advisory board composed of community volunteers. The advisory board leads fundraising efforts and determines the annual grant awards.
Learn About Our EIE Grants
Gifts to Excellence in Education funds are an investment in quality education for today’s students and future generations. Private resources allow for educational programming not typically funded by tax dollars.
Your gift can be a lasting and meaningful way of recognizing a special person or event in the life of your family, organization or business, or as a statement that you value education today and into the future. Donations to any EIE Fund are welcome at any time of the year. All gifts are tax deductible.
The Impact of the Janesville Education Foundation
- Franklin Middle School — WIN Bins
- Marshall Middle School — Keys for the Cards
- Wilson Elementary School — Art Room Word Wall Posters
- Van Buren Elementary School — Flexible Seating for Personalized Learning
- Van Buren Elementary School — Van Buren Leadership Community
- Wilson Elementary School — Guided Math Toolkits
- Jefferson Elementary School — STEAMing Forward with Sphero SPRKS
- Van Buren Elementary School — Digital Citizenship-Full STEAM Ahead
- Jackson Elementary School — Invent With LittleBits
2016 Total: $8,000+
Apply For a Grant
Give the Gift of Education
c/o Community Foundation of Southern Wisconsin
121 N. Parker Dr.
Janesville, WI 53545
Donor Services Representative
Advisory Board Members
The Fund is advised by a committee of community volunteers who serve independently of the school district. The advisory board initiates fundraising activities and determines annual grant awards:Sandra Ardrey
Gee Gee Jannene