About the Fund
Established in 1999, the Darlington Area Community Fund is a permanent, unrestricted endowment created to serve the Darlington area. Its growth and success depends on people like you who share a commitment to invest in the community of Darlington to meet charitable, educational, historical, and cultural needs.
Each year a portion of the Fund’s earnings are given back to the community in the form of grants. Volunteer advisory board members initiate fundraising activities and lead the grant distribution process.
The Darlington Fund is a component fund of the Community Foundation of Southern Wisconsin.
About our Grants
Recent Grant Awards
- Darlington Community Revitalization Inc., Tunes at Twilight
- Darlington Community Revitalization Inc., Market after 5
- Driver Opera House Restoration Inc., Performance Showcase Event
- Lafayette County Historical Society., Historic Preservation of Darlington’s Depot Museum
- Family Connections of SWWI., Outdoor Adventures; Connecting Children with Nature. A morning of natural learning!
2021 Total: $6,000
Apply For A Grant
Tips and tools for you to use as you prepare your application. Print out this PDF as you prepare your grant for a quick checklist of your progress.
Invest In Your Community
c/o Community Foundation of Southern Wisconsin
Gift Processing Center
P.O. Box 733
Monroe, WI 53566
Donor Services Representative
Advisory Board Members
The Fund is advised by a committee of community volunteers who initiate fundraising activities and determine grant awards:Wade Berget