Get To Know Us
Established in 2001, the Edgerton Community Fund is a permanent financial resource for the Edgerton community and a means for Edgerton supporters to match their philanthropy to community needs. Each year a portion of the Fund’s earnings are given back to the community in the form of grants. The Fund is advised by volunteer board members who take responsibility for fundraising and grant distribution.
Learn About Our Grants
Check Out Our Impact: Grant Awards
Awarded from the Jim “Plugger” Plautz Fund:
- Tri-County Community Center -$1000 for Roller Skating Revamp.
Awarded from the Edgerton Fund:
- Community & Yahara Elementary School for Sharing Blue Crayon program ($1,500)
- Edgerton Community Elementary School for:
- Literacy Learning Baskets ($800)
- Duffel Bag Project ($2,000)
- Classroom Library ($500)
- Edgerton Middle School for:
- Book Collection for TAG Readers ($532)
- Harvey/Goudvis Comprehension Toolkit Teacher Pack ($610)
- Edgerton Public Library for Read, Play, and Learn at Your Library ($730)
- Friends of Silverwood Park for Summer School Program ($1,000)
- Sterling North Society for Home and Museum Improvement ($1,000)
2018 Total: $9,600
Apply For A Grant
Tips and tools for you to use as you prepare your application. Print out this PDF as you prepare your grant for a quick checklist of your progress.
Invest In Your Community
c/o Community Foundation of Southern Wisconsin
121 N. Parker Dr.
Janesville, WI 53545
Advisory Board Members
The Fund is advised by a committee of community volunteers who initiate fundraising activities and determine grant awards:Jen Apfel