Get To Know Us
The Milton Fund was established in 1996 as a means for current and former residents to give back to the community through charitable contributions. Donations to the Milton Fund are placed into a permanent endowment fund. A percentage of the Fund’s earnings are given back to the community annually in the form of grants. Grants are awarded to support historical and environmental preservation, education, health care, youth programs and the elderly. The Fund is advised by community volunteers who initiate fundraising activities and determine grant awards.
Learn About Our Grants
Check Out Our Impact: Grant Awards
- Agrace Hospice Care Foundation, children’s grief services, $1,000
- Milton Historical Society, movies night at the Milton House, $2,750
- Milton United Methodist Church, free summer lunch program, $1,000
- School District of Milton, flex/collaborative seating 6th grade classroom, $750
- The Gathering Place of Milton, concerts on the lawn, $3,400
2019 Total: $8,900
Apply For A Grant
Tips and tools for you to use as you prepare your application. Print out this PDF as you prepare your grant for a quick checklist of your progress.
Invest In Your Community
c/o Community Foundation of Southern Wisconsin
121 N. Parker Dr.
Janesville, WI 53545
Advisory Board Members
The Fund is advised by a committee of community volunteers who initiate fundraising activities and determine grant awards:Jennifer Cramer, Chair