About the Fund
The Milton Fund was established in 1996 as a means for current and former residents to give back to the community through charitable contributions. Donations to the Milton Fund are placed into a permanent endowment fund. A percentage of the Fund’s earnings are given back to the community annually in the form of grants. Grants are awarded to support historical and environmental preservation, education, health care, youth programs and senior programming. The Fund is advised by community volunteers who initiate fundraising activities and determine grant awards.
About our Grants
Recent Grant Awards
Grants from the Milton Fund
- School District of Milton
- Apple iPad Stylus Pen
- Functional Daily Living Lab
- Books To Love
- Osmo for Education Station/Makerspace
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace, Inc., No Kid Sleeps on the Floor in Our Town! WI-Edgerton Chapter 2022
- Milton Junction Cemetery Association, Cemetery Beautification Project Dead Trees Removal/Replacement
- Healthnet of Rock County Inc., Dental Services for Low-Income Milton Residents
Grants from the Bruce and Gene Curler Fund
- The Gathering Place of Milton, Inc. Concerts on the Lawn
2022 Total: $18,502.20
Apply For A Grant
Tips and tools for you to use as you prepare your application. Print out this PDF as you prepare your grant for a quick checklist of your progress.
Invest In Your Community
c/o Community Foundation of Southern Wisconsin
121 N. Parker Dr.
Janesville, WI 53545
Advisory Board Members
The Fund is advised by a committee of community volunteers who initiate fundraising activities and determine grant awards:Jennifer Cramer, Chair