Get To Know Us
In 2004, area citizens created the Shullsburg Fund in order to provide a permanent funding source for projects and programs that improve the quality of life in and around the city. A portion of the Fund’s earnings are given back to the community each year in the form of grants for projects that enhance the life of the community.
The Shullsburg Fund is a component fund of the Community Foundation of Southern Wisconsin.
Learn About Our Grants
Check Out Our Impact: Grant Awards
- Shullsburg Memorial Hospital Assn. — Emergency Generator ($2,500)
- Centenary United Methodist Church — Vacation Bible School – Rolling River Rampage ($1,000)
- City of Shullsburg – Park Committee — Bathhouse Painting ($3,500)
- McCoy Public Library — Yoga programming for all ages ($600)
- Seniors United for Nutrition Program, Inc. — Home Delivered Meals Expenses ($360)
- Shullsburg School District — Bringing OSMO to 2nd Grade to help brains grow ($750)
2018 TOTAL: $8,710
Apply For A Grant
Tips and tools for you to use as you prepare your application. Print out this PDF as you prepare your grant for a quick checklist of your progress.
Invest In Your Community
c/o Community Foundation of Southern Wisconsin
Gift Processing Center
P.O. Box 733
Monroe, WI 53566
Advisory Board Members
The Fund is advised by a committee of community volunteers who initiate fundraising activities and determine grant awards:Sharon Teutschmann