Get To Know Us
Established in 1998, the South Wayne Area Community Fund is a way for current and former residents of the South Wayne area to give lasting charitable gifts to their community. Each year a portion of the Fund’s earnings are available to be reinvested in the community.
The South Wayne Area Community Fund is a component fund of the Community Foundation of Southern Wisconsin.
Learn About Our Grants
Check Out Our Impact: Grant Awards
- Southwestern WI Community Action Program Inc., Black Hawk weekend food pack program, $1500
- Gratiot Annex Library, refresh & enhance children’s collection and program, $800
- Black Hawk School District, makerspace lab, $500
- Black Hawk Elementary – 1st Grade, Keep on reading and writing, $368
- Black Hawk Elementary, spelling for success, $1106
2019 TOTAL: $4,274
Apply For A Grant
Tips and tools for you to use as you prepare your application. Print out this PDF as you prepare your grant for a quick checklist of your progress.
Invest In Your Community
c/o Community Foundation of Southern Wisconsin
Gift Processing Center
P.O. Box 733
Monroe, WI 53566
Advisory Board Members
The Fund is advised by a committee of community volunteers who initiate fundraising activities and determine grant awards:Renita Berget